Crankshaft Rito HPC -12mm Tomos APN, AT, NTX ,4L ,4TL ,TS50 ,GT ,Trip - series 6
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/07/2022
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 2,40 €.
Crankshaft Rito HPC -12mm Tomos APN, AT, NTX ,4L ,4TL - series 6
The new HPC (High Primary Compression) model, already at first glance the shaft differs from the previous Rito Race and Rito Race EVO models. Of course, we must not forget that this is a completely new shaft, new shape, new color.
As you have already noticed, all the shafts we have made differ in color inserts, which means that each one is special in its own way and has its own characteristics.
As a proud seller of our Rito shafts with the cooperation of the Rito company in Portugal, we have already sold more than 580 shafts for Tomos models in 7 years.
- The new shape of the shaft halves is suitable for better filling through the aggregate, and at the same time extends the life of the bearings and additionally lubricates them. The result: the engine works flawlessly in a wide range of revolutions and is suitable for all uses, whether for normal road driving, mopedcross races or drag races.
- Increase in power due to better balance of the shaft, and lighter metal inserts on the shaft, which this time are in the YELLOW version
- Excellent workmanship and high-quality steel materials
- The connecting rod is forged, which ensures strength and reliability that far exceeds all capacities.
- Polished connecting rod with wider upper head and larger needle bearing mass
- The fully forged shaft is made of high-alloy steel 46MnVS5 and hardened with a special heat process.
The perfect construction of the halves allows for greater pre-compression and thus ensures better cylinder filling.
- When manufacturing the connecting rod, special attention was paid to load-bearing capacity, as it is forged at a temperature between 1260-1295 degrees Celsius.
The connecting rod is completely forged and is subjected to the same hardening process as the shaft halves, thus ensuring absolutely little wear in the area of the bearing points. control cooling from forging temperature (1000/1150n/mm2)
- Lower bearing strength -10.3 Kilonewtons (kN) - 1025.73 kg- (kgf)
Multifunction speedometer Koso DB-EX-02 with...
Ignition cable 12V -50kV - Antna Works -1m
Rear light tear- Saturnus (R) - Tomos APN4 - A3...
Bulb 6V 2W Ba9s ,
Rubber brake Tomos APN & gear lever Tomos APN
Brake pads for Malaguti F12 Phantom, Crosser,...
Gasket set Tomos BT 50 , NTX
Front sprocket ESJOT HQ-14 teeth for Tomos APN...