Crankshaft Rito Race V2 - Tomos CTX / E90 (Limited edition)
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 31 loyalty points. Your cart will total 31 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,10 €.
Finally, after a long wait and re-cooperation with Rito Portugal, in 2021 we jointly designed another series of shafts "Rito Race shaft for Tomos CTX models - E90 - Series 2"
Of course, because the customers of the first series were very satisfied and some were left without, we just made the new series as fast as possible with a few changes.
We paid special attention to better breathing of the engine during operation and balance of the shaft. After all, the problem with "Chinese OEM" shafts is the quality of the halves, connecting rod bearings or connecting rods!
The connecting rod is made of high quality material, which ensures even greater strength of the connecting rod, and we must not miss the polished appearance. The connecting rod is of the same design of the BRK / Airsal Xtreme 88ccm models, which is suitable for High End modifications for AM6 engines and Derbi engines, except that for the CTX-E90 model it differs in the small head, ie in the 14mm bolt.
The shaft is balanced from the previous series with additional inserts (+4 pieces), the volume of the shaft was increased by only 2% as it allows better breathing of the engine from the fuel mixture through the crankcase
- Increased power due to better shaft balance, and lighter metal inserts on the shaft.
- Improved airflow due to more closed shaft construction
- Improved connecting rod that can withstand higher loads (Silver big end bearing KZK18x24x12 AG suitable for loads up to 20,000 operating speeds)
Bearing power - 12.9 kN - 1315.43 kg.
- Upper needle bearing (small end) - -INA KBK 14x18x15,5 S
- The connecting rod has two additional holes on the upper side, which enables constant lubrication of the bearing
It can easily withstand conversions over 100cc
- Shaft weight 1300gr
Made in Portugal 100%
LIMITED EDITION: Made only 51 pieces
Made with approval - Quality NP EN ISO 9001: 2008
Shaft drawing: Alen Vodušek